The Model 700SP is a fully automatic and self-contained labeler designed to apply one or two body labels to round containers. Note that for two label applications (front and back) the labels must be alternating from the same web. This machine also is capable of applying clear labels. It precisely controls web feed and placement by utilizing Spin-in-Place labeling techniques in addition to a stepper labeling drive. Spin-in-Place means that the label starting point is referenced from the wall of the container instead of the base, which is generally a better reference point. Gripper plates are designed to the bottle diameter for increased accuracy. Label placement accuracy is excellent on this machine.
- Applies labels from 1” to 4-1/2” tall and 14” long. Tall label option for labels over 4-1/2” up to 7-1/2” tall.
- Label containers from 1” to 6” in diameter.
- Runs at speeds up to 1200 inches per minute.
- Labels can be moved up to 5” from base of container.
- Accepts random or continuous feed of container.
- Requires 120 volt, 60 Hz, 5 amp, single phase AC power.
- Requires 3-4 cfm @ 50 psi air for cylinder operation of spin-in-place mechanism.
- Accepts industry standard 3” diameter core